We still have places available across all subjects!
Contact us for advice and guidance and to secure your place on 0116 274 4545
Enrolment guidelines for those interviewed and offered a place
• You must attend your enrolment appointment in person at the College, we cannot enrol you via telephone, If you miss your appointment you risk losing your place
• You must bring with you all your examination certificates as well as your most recent result slips, identification documents e.g. a passport or birth certificate, plus your £30 book deposit fee
• If you do not have your documents we will not be able to enrol you
Enrolment guidelines for all new applicants and withdrawn applications
• Print off and complete an application form, call Student Services on 0116 274 4545, or collect one from the College
• If you have already completed an application through UCAS Progress but declined your offer or interview, please call us on 0116 274 4545 so that we can reactivate your original application
• If we have a suitable course available for you, you will be interviewed and allocated an enrolment appointment from Friday 30th August
• If you are able to obtain an academic reference from your last school or college, please bring this with you
• At times of high demand you may experience a longer waiting time than we would like, please bear with us
Good luck and we look forward to enrolling you!